"Shark Attack Survivors News Archive"

04/28/2022 - Brodie Moss / Board - Australia - No Injury

Recent Shark Attacks in 2022 Latest Shark Attacks as they happen in 2022. We also include Shark Attack Related Incidents as they occur in 2022.
alb

04/28/2022 - Brodie Moss / Board - Australia - No Injury

Post by alb »

Tiger Shark Bites Paddleboard While Chasing Turtle

An Australian YouTuber captured an encounter with a tiger shark who took a bite out of his board while paddleboarding in the middle of the ocean.

Brodie Moss, who runs the channel YBS Youngbloods, was paddleboarding earlier this week when he came across a big shark chasing a turtle in the water.

It wasn't long before Moss found himself observing the encounter from only a meter away as the turtle and pursuing tiger shark swam underneath his paddleboard.

The turtle manages to get away and swims under the YouTuber's paddleboard again with the tiger shark still in pursuit.

"Oh this is intense, they're underneath me! I don't know if I'm in the best position right here," Moss stated.

The tiger shark then turns around and proceeds to take a bite out of the YouTuber's board.

The momentum from the bite causes Moss to fall off his board into the ocean and drop his GoPro.

Moss was unharmed in the encounter.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk
We have another tool we are building at https://sharkattacks.net

Return to “2022 Latest Shark Attacks Recent Shark Attacks 2022”