"Shark Attack Survivors News Archive"

11/09/2019 - Bradley Beamish / Kayak - South Africa - No Injury

We list all 2019 Shark Attacks Latest Recent Shark Attacks 2019 or Attack these include attacks and other shark related incidents for ocean goers safety...
alb

Re: 11/09/2019 - Bradley Beamish / Kayak - South Africa - No Injury

Post by alb »

Bradley Beamish Shark Attack.png
Bradley Beamish Shark Attack 1.png
We have another tool we are building at https://sharkattacks.net
alb

11/09/2019 - Bradley Beamish / Kayak - South Africa - No Injury

Post by alb »

Great white shark attacks kayaker and chases him in terrifying footage

A kayaker filmed the moment an aggressive great white shark – estimated to be four metres long – attacked his boat and tried to eat him off the coast of East London in South Africa

A crazy kayaker who filmed himself deliberately paddling into shark-infested waters was shocked when a great white began knocking his kayak.

In the video, shark fanatic Bradley Beamish explains how out of nowhere the shark appeared and tried to eat him off the coast of East London in South Africa.

The iconic Jaws-like shark fin can be seen poking through the waves as the animal doggedly follows Bradley’s kayak.

“Big great white right behind me,” he says to the camera, without seeming too concerned.

“It just attacked my kayak, it’s being pretty aggressive,” Bradley says while looking less confident.

Back on the shore he said: “It seems like he wanted to eat me.”

He added that he’s seen quite a few great whites over the years and said “they are usually not aggressive”.

The heart-stopping footage has been seen more than 1,000 times since it was uploaded two days ago, with many shocked commentators saying they think Bradley was lucky to survive.

One wrote: “You're in a kayak in the ocean if you get eaten you get what you deserve chief.”

Another quipped: “Crazy guy: ‘Oh great white behind my kayak! Awesome!’”

But an admirer said: “You certainly living it and not watching it… Solid!”

Explaining the video in the caption, Bradley wrote: “In this video a few friends and I are fishing on our kayaks near East London, South Africa.

“The water was really dirty on the day and as we were paddling back up to our mark a four metres great white shark hit my kayak from underneath forcing it completely out the water!

“The shark disappeared for a bit then came charging my Kayak from behind!!

“After the close call we decided to call it a day and head back to shore!”

This comes after a great white shark breached the water and lunged at a man in a terrifying attack bid.

And a great white shark was filmed smashing into a screaming diver's cage while baring its teeth.

Meanwhile, a grinning shark appeared to high-five a diver who was taking pictures of the beautiful animals in their marine habitat.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/
We have another tool we are building at https://sharkattacks.net

Return to “2019 Shark Attacks and Shark Attack Related Incidents”